Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: SOLVED: No weight based shipping option in checkout after upgrade .  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Siri M.

• View Profile
Hi. After I did a couple of manual upgrades from 1.2.5 to 1.2.7, I see now that the weight based shipping option is no longer available in the checkout. The free shipping and default flat shipping are still working in the checkout.

Everything is the same in the administration, locations, settings, weights, everything. It was working before the upgrade. Nothing in the error logs. Automated upgrades failed, so I had to manually upgrade. I had a few glitches with the upgrading, so maybe something didn't get copied over, not sure. However, the site does seem faster after the upgrade, so that is nice. Good job.

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 10:23:32 PM by Siri M. »

Offline Ollie

• View Profile
    • Assistech
Hi. After I did a couple of manual upgrades from 1.2.5 to 1.2.7, I see now that the weight based shipping option is no longer available in the checkout. The free shipping and default flat shipping are still working in the checkout.

I had a similar situation with a couple of default payment extensions after installing a custom extension. Once I uninstalled and reinstalled the default extensions, the issue was resolved. I suggest giving it a try.
Assistive technologies for people with special needs:
https://assistech.com/store/

Offline Siri M.

• View Profile
SOLVED No weight based shipping option in checkout after upgrade
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 10:22:25 PM »
Thank you very much. That worked.

Just for anyones information, after I completely deleted the extension, I couldn't find the weight based extension in the marketplace. I simply copied the folder from the installation zip from 1.2.7 into the extensions directory.