Author Topic: Product Options - adding more than one...  (Read 7917 times)

Offline ezeeozee

• View Profile
Product Options - adding more than one...
« on: August 14, 2016, 11:05:12 AM »
At the moment as far as I can tell, if you add 'Gift Wrapping' as a product option, you can't give the customer several colourways to choose from via several check boxes?

Eg. If I add Gold Paper as an option at £1 but I want to give them an option of Silver Paper at £1 too, two check boxes appear BUT, the customer can check both and be charged double for gift wrapping, instead of simply selecting the one paper colour they prefer.

Am I wrong? Is there actually a way of editing the gift wrap options to allow the customer a choice?

ALSO: In the 'Colour/Size' option - if you want to add colour options - where can you add to the range of colours that are an option? At the moment there is a limited range such as red, green etc. with no visible means of editing.

I've looked everywhere but can't find where any of the above could be edited.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Product Options - adding more than one...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 09:21:08 AM »
Hello.

In AbanteCart you can create Global Attributes it is like option template and then add to product http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/catalog/global_attributes.html
Or create new option with unlimited values (aka Colors) in the product edit page
http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/catalog/products/attributes.html

For the Gift wrapping why not create selectbox option with values:
None
Gold paper  £1
Silver paper
...etc

Offline ezeeozee

• View Profile
Re: Product Options - adding more than one...
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 07:11:07 AM »
Thank you Basara, I'll take a look at those editing options.

:)