Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Error Message when attempting to Upload via Admin Panel>System>Data>Import/Expor  (Read 7528 times)

Offline mattpb

• View Profile
Hi.  When attempted to upload CSV with product data, I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/wiebadweb/public_html/store/ecommerce/core/lib/data.php on line 447

This is new and I was under the assumption that I had raised the upload limit, though this may have been prior to the 1.2.8. update.  Would the upgrade return settings back to default?  I would very much appreciate your assistance on rectifying this matter and thank you for all your help so far.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.

Looks like you have not a free ram try to separate import file to few or increase server memory http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/tips/troubleshooting.html#memory

Offline mattpb

• View Profile
Thank you.  Will do!

Offline Tigerdoom

• View Profile
Hello.

Looks like you have not a free ram try to separate import file to few or increase server memory

Hi, I've just created a new post about this, the suggestion mentioned above doesnt work for us :(

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.

If your file too large you can divide it for few smaller just make sure you have row with column names.
You can also install 1.2.11 it is in beta testing now. Import was improved in this version

Offline Tigerdoom

• View Profile
Ok, im going to try and do that.
As I say the spreadsheet has 4000 - 5000 rows. Maybe 1000 each would work?

Offline Tigerdoom

• View Profile
Ok, im going to try and do that.
As I say the spreadsheet has 4000 - 5000 rows. Maybe 1000 each would work?