Author Topic: Products data entry operator ACL's  (Read 2910 times)

Offline thahirkk

• View Profile
Products data entry operator ACL's
« on: August 27, 2016, 02:48:06 PM »
I am sure there should be a doc somewhere for this. But so far I could not find it.  :)

I am in need to give a user privilage to only enter the product details, like a data entry operator.

I have created a group, created a user to be part of that group.

I then searched for 'product' in the controller for the group and gave both access and modify to be on for all the listed options.

When I try to login with the said user, it gives many of the pop ups with "Permission Denied! You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator." message.

I then searched for 'catalog' in the controller for the group and gave both access and modify to be on for all the listed options.

Still I get the same popup messages.  ???

Can you pls list out what all are the required permissions for a user to enter only the products or direct me to the proper document.

Thanking you and warm regards

Thahir

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Products data entry operator ACL's
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 02:52:10 AM »

Still I get the same popup messages.  ???

Can you pls list out what all are the required permissions for a user to enter only the products or direct me to the proper document.

Hello.
 You miss few common permissions like resource library and systemcheck. Please check this list
http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/users/user_permissions.html#product

Offline thahirkk

• View Profile
Re: Products data entry operator ACL's
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 07:51:07 AM »
Thanks Bro

Let me check that out

regards

Thahir