Author Topic: Admin Area Issue  (Read 8942 times)

Offline gldneagles

• View Profile
Admin Area Issue
« on: November 11, 2012, 06:04:52 AM »
I uploaded all my items and I could see all the categories and products in the admin area. I logged out and when I logged back in today all my categories and products are not showing up in the admin area but they do show up in the store front. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Admin Area Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 09:01:45 AM »
Do you have multiple stores? Do you have permission for user to see products? Any filter or search is set in your listing?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline gldneagles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 09:27:36 AM »
I dont have multiple stores. I am the only user, and there are no filters or search set. I finished uploading my products yesterday and logged out. I logged in this morning to start assigning images and all the categories and products are not listed at all in the admin area but are still on the actual store page. I also just went to check to see if it was possible an extension was the problem and there is nothing there either. all the lists are empty.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:36:17 AM by gldneagles »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 10:53:09 AM »
Try to clear cash. http://www.abantecart.com/ecommerce-documentation/57-admin-user-manual/system/cache

There is no way something would be missing unless somebody or something deleted your data or restored older database from backup.

Some steps to check:
1. Run simple select in your database to see if your products are there:
select * from ac_products;  (note: you need to change ac_products to [prefix]_products with your prefix used at installation)
See if your products that you created are there.

2. Check that you use correct URL and you do not access some other store.

3. If you have hosting service or someone else working with you, check if there was no back up restore done at some point.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline gldneagles

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 11:14:39 AM »
I am the ONLY person that can access the admin area seeing as i am the owner/operator of the business, it is the same url i have been using since abantecart was installed on my domain. Already tried clearing all the Caches and didn't fix anything. and no backups or restores have been done yet. I am attaching a copy of my error log. unfortunately the screen shots i took are too big in file size so i can not upload them for you to see.

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 05:20:51 AM »
I am the ONLY person that can access the admin area seeing as i am the owner/operator of the business, it is the same url i have been using since abantecart was installed on my domain. Already tried clearing all the Caches and didn't fix anything. and no backups or restores have been done yet. I am attaching a copy of my error log. unfortunately the screen shots i took are too big in file size so i can not upload them for you to see.

is any php-optimizators installed on your server?
Also  try to disable fedex extension (you need to install php soap module for it first).
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:33:45 AM by abolabo »
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Offline Nimitz1061

• No matter where you go, there you are...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2012, 02:00:49 PM »
I would add to this, that I've had some issue with our upgraded store from time to time with the store id not being set on import.  1.1 seems to fix this. 

If the store ID is not set in the uploaded file, the categories and products still may not show up in the store until they are manually set.  Setting the store ID to '0' just might resolve this.

David

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2012, 05:16:39 AM »
I would add to this, that I've had some issue with our upgraded store from time to time with the store id not being set on import.  1.1 seems to fix this. 

If the store ID is not set in the uploaded file, the categories and products still may not show up in the store until they are manually set.  Setting the store ID to '0' just might resolve this.

David
Thank you David,
1.1.2 version contain bugfix for this.
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens