Author Topic: ERP Integration  (Read 6108 times)

Offline digitalt

• View Profile
ERP Integration
« on: September 23, 2016, 03:34:37 AM »
I know that Abantecart has the data export feature which is real handy, but how hard would it be to have out of the box ERP integration with Odoo for example.  This would boost Abantecart's classification from small to medium business to enterprise status. 

This would really make Abantecart tops in it's field and open a whole new world for many entrepreneurs.  If you're thinking anyway, may as well think big.

Taking a quick glance through the wishlist on this board, many would be fulfilled with ERP integration.  Odoo could literally be populated with a single click of the mouse.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 03:36:57 AM by digitalt »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: ERP Integration
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 11:13:37 AM »
Great suggestion digitalt! I do appreciate sharing your thoughts on this.

We are moving towards enterprise status. I do not think that integration will be very difficult. 

Let me review details.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline digitalt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 12:33:17 PM »
Opencart has an extension to integrate with Odoo which is a pretty good ERP package. I have to revisit some of the other open source ERP's and if you want I can give you pros and cons with what I see.

I used to manage a 600,000 sq. ft. warehouse and I feel lost without one :o

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 09:43:26 AM »
Good to know your experience digitalt.
We can definitely use your help with suggestions on building solution to connect to larger warehouses and feeds
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline digitalt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 10:04:35 AM »
Not a problem.  Odoo out of the box supports everything someone needs to take that next step.  But as I said I will be looking at others. Most open source ERP are beyond even me on getting them setup. There are a handful though that are good for the non-techie.