Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: How to import Product Specials Pricing along with New Products  (Read 3229 times)

Offline petroglyphs

• View Profile
How to import Product Specials Pricing along with New Products
« on: November 29, 2016, 07:56:00 AM »
Is it possible to import new products and include Specials pricing along with the regular price?

Which columns are needed for that procedure? From my test export of a product with Specials pricing, I am seeing this column that contains the product specials ID and the product ID that of course do not exist yet for new products.

product_specials[0].product_special_id   and  the  product_specials[0].product_id

Do I simply delete those two columns and include all the rest of the product specials columns and their corresponding data?

I am assuming that the product_specials[0].product_special_id and theproduct_specials[0].product_id will be created for each product as it is imported.

Include:

product_specials[0].customer_group_id
product_specials[0].priority
product_specials[0].price
product_specials[0].date_start
product_specials[0].date_end
product_specials[0].date_added
product_specials[0].date_modified

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 08:08:29 AM by petroglyphs »

Offline petroglyphs

• View Profile
Re: How to import Product Specials Pricing along with New Products
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 06:39:15 AM »
I get this error when trying to import new products with Specials pricing:

Missing relation ID product_id for insert action in table product_specials. Skipping.

Is there a detailed step by step process list somehwere of how to import new products with regular and specials pricing? I don't see it in the documentation.