Author Topic: Broken links from "products" tab  (Read 4089 times)

Offline redspud3

• View Profile
Broken links from "products" tab
« on: December 08, 2016, 02:31:00 PM »
Hello. Newbie here.

I have some "broken" links in my PRODUCTS tab in the top banner. When "Spinning Wheels/Pinkies" is selected (address bar shows "...rt=product/category&path=85"), it gives goes to a "Category Not Found" page. But if I select "Spinning Wheels", it goes to the correct page and then can select "Pinkie" and it goes to the correct page. (address bar shows "...rt=product/category&path=65_74").

It looks the list is pointing to a deleted category because there is no category id 85 but there is a 74 which is Pinkie. How can I fix the link?

Most of the links work ok. The only broken ones I have found are Spinning Wheels/Pinkies, Spinning Wheels/Fiber Starter, Spinning Wheels/Bulky, Spinning Wheels/Electric, and Conversion Kits (sub categories work).

Another question: Is there a way to make the top categories with expanding sub-categories with "+"? Idea is to shrink the list length some.

The site is www babesfibergarden com

Regards,

Rob

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Broken links from "products" tab
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 05:53:13 AM »
Hi

How did you create Products menu? If you create all links manually in Admin > Design > Menu just remove or fix broken in this section http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/design/menu.html

Offline redspud3

• View Profile
Re: Broken links from "products" tab
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 02:02:22 AM »
You pointed me in the right direction. Have it fixed now.  Thanks.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.