Author Topic: Broken links from "products" tab  (Read 3989 times)

Offline redspud3

• View Profile
Broken links from "products" tab
« on: December 08, 2016, 02:31:00 PM »
Hello. Newbie here.

I have some "broken" links in my PRODUCTS tab in the top banner. When "Spinning Wheels/Pinkies" is selected (address bar shows "...rt=product/category&path=85"), it gives goes to a "Category Not Found" page. But if I select "Spinning Wheels", it goes to the correct page and then can select "Pinkie" and it goes to the correct page. (address bar shows "...rt=product/category&path=65_74").

It looks the list is pointing to a deleted category because there is no category id 85 but there is a 74 which is Pinkie. How can I fix the link?

Most of the links work ok. The only broken ones I have found are Spinning Wheels/Pinkies, Spinning Wheels/Fiber Starter, Spinning Wheels/Bulky, Spinning Wheels/Electric, and Conversion Kits (sub categories work).

Another question: Is there a way to make the top categories with expanding sub-categories with "+"? Idea is to shrink the list length some.

The site is www babesfibergarden com

Regards,

Rob

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Broken links from "products" tab
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 05:53:13 AM »
Hi

How did you create Products menu? If you create all links manually in Admin > Design > Menu just remove or fix broken in this section http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/design/menu.html

Offline redspud3

• View Profile
Re: Broken links from "products" tab
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 02:02:22 AM »
You pointed me in the right direction. Have it fixed now.  Thanks.