Author Topic: Related products  (Read 3291 times)

Offline Mike

• View Profile
Related products
« on: December 12, 2016, 07:15:23 AM »
Hi

I am using Version 1.2.8 and was looking at changing to a template which had a "Related products" tab - the default one doesn't seem to have this feature. Unfortunately, most of the available templates are not compatible with the latest version of the cart and I don't particularly like the ones that are.

So, I was going to get the Foxy customisation theme which looks like it offers pretty simple customisation.

The questions are then:

1 - what is the general opinion on using this customisation theme? 

2 - Is it possible to add a "related products" tab and if so how easy is it and how do I go about it?

This is an edit - just realised that I can easily add related products - sorry for the confusion, I'm new with this cart. I would have deleted this post but couldn't see a way of doing it.

I would still be interested in oppinions on the Foxy template though :)

Cheers
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 07:26:00 AM by Mike »

Offline old_guy

• View Profile
Re: Related products
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 07:53:41 AM »
Hi Mike

Saw your post and I agree that most of the available templates seem to stop at an earlier version.  I tried template 2 (free) to get an idea of the process and its doesn't display correctly, and I am loathe to spend money on a template theat may not work.

The Foxy template looks reasonable but I'm not sure how much customisation can be done to get away from the Template Look and Feel.

Would be please to hear where you go with this and any feedback you can give.

Regards