Author Topic: Contact form / Invalid language path  (Read 3435 times)

Offline yansla

• View Profile
Contact form / Invalid language path
« on: December 19, 2016, 02:38:23 PM »
Hello

If somebody can help please I really will apreciate

I have 2 important problems:

1) I set the contact form to my email and also I have changed the permissions at the config.php as should be,also I changed to different emails to test if is not from my web mail ,but in all cases not working

2)Spanish appear but in very smal part- of the website-even the flag is not there and I have error message  "server has gone away-Error! Trying to load language with invalid path----"

What I have done before:

-Instal the spanish language pack from the abantecart admin.panel
-set the language as should be with all data for spanish
-FOR DIRECTORY I used the new folder already created in my hosting panel and the final directory to "copy source language text"  is:  storefront/language/folder_name  - is that correct way,because I test that on the server this path is ok(exist correctly) but not possible to upload there the languge pack or probably the hosting server(still on testing free host) swich off during instalation.
Thanks a lot !

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Contact form / Invalid language path
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 02:39:57 AM »
Hello.

Please follow this rule - one question = one topic  ;)

If you want to enable Spanish you DONT need to move/rename or touch any folders. Spanish is buit-in extension. Install it, enable language and run Load Missing Language data if you need to copy all missed dynamic data from your base language

Offline yansla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 04:41:09 AM »
Yes, this is the problem the "directory" what should be the directory,because is obligatory and in Abantecart help tells that in directory we should write the exact path /.../

When I run "missing lang.data"  asyou say I receive the error: " server has gone away-Error! Trying to load language with invalid path"

Thank you !

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 04:54:45 AM »
Hello.

No you should not touch any of language parameters if you install language extension. All correct parameters included with extension.
The case you are talking about is when you add new language manually. So you need reinstall spanish language extension

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.