Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Royal mail  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Mike

• View Profile
Royal mail
« on: December 20, 2016, 07:46:30 AM »
Hi Guys

I have just enabled the default Royal Mail shipping extension and it is working great. I put a product in the cart go to checkout and there is a drop down list with the available options. However, whichever option I select, it doesn't actually add the amount to the total - just get sub total, then shipping remains at zero, then total equals the sub total.

Anyone got any idea why please

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Royal mail
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 12:22:13 AM »
Hello,

First upgrade your royal mail extension files with latest one https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/tree/master/public_html/extensions/default_royal_mail 
Some bug were fixed week ago. After that clear AbanteCart cache and recheck your product settings (free shipping OFF, required shipping ON, correct weight and weight class! etc...)

Offline Mike

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 12:27:12 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

It turns out that it was a conflict with another extension, the "Supplier" extension, which I had installed. I turned that off and the Royal Mail extension functioned correctly again.

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 06:19:30 PM »
Please contact your Supplier extension provider and let them know.  I believe that is probably CSOnline and I think they are quite responsive to issues and will want to "fix" their extension.

Thanks
Lee

Offline Mike

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 06:23:23 PM »
Already done and in progress  ;D 8)