Author Topic: 110950: Customer Classification Code is required  (Read 4165 times)

Offline bmeijers

• View Profile
110950: Customer Classification Code is required
« on: January 09, 2017, 11:01:50 AM »
Hi there,
All good to u all for 2017!!
I have a question,
I set up abantecart and it's running well but i am not able to fix 1 particular problem.
I registered at UPS and filled in the needed adjustments.
Now, trying out the checkout i get this debug :

110950: Customer Classification Code is required with the requested Pickup Type

anyone has a clou how to fix this ?
Thank u
Kind regards
Livingstone

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: 110950: Customer Classification Code is required
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 12:26:11 PM »
Looks like you missed a field in the settings

Customer Classification Code: - 01 - If you are billing to a UPS account and have a daily UPS pickup, 03 - If you do not have a UPS account or you are billing to a UPS account but do not have a daily pickup, 04 - If you are shipping from a retail outlet (only used when origin is US)

from the manual here:

http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/ship_and_pay/shippings/ups.html

Offline bmeijers

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 04:32:39 PM »
best, thank u for straigten that out. although, i follow all steps and the debug sustains now in :
 111526: UPS Access Point Economy Service shipments must have a Hold for Pickup at UPS Access Point or UPS Access Point Delivery Shipment Indication Type or must be a Return shipment.

whatever i seem to adjust, it's not gonna settle itself as fixed...... :(

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 06:45:31 PM »
The default UPS will need some modification - as the Access-point takes a new hook to the correct API.  This is a fairly new service from UPS  and we are just now adding it to our enhanced UPS extension (found in the MarketPlace)

Admins may or may not choose to add this service to the basic default UPS -  that would be there decision.  I believe at this time you will not be able to use the Access Point service.

I'll post a note here when we have fully tested out our enhanced UPS integration -  and you should keep a watch for the Abantecart developers to their decision on rather to add the api for this service.