Author Topic: Map of blocks... Is there one?  (Read 3114 times)

Offline netshopper

• View Profile
Map of blocks... Is there one?
« on: February 16, 2017, 01:25:45 AM »
Hello all, New to AbanteCart. After installing and deleting every eCommerce program I could find (six of them) I decided Abantecart was for me.

So I've installed Abantecart about 7 hours ago. By trial and error I've managed to configure the store, setup 2 items for sale and started to set the default theme/template up for my needs. What made me get rid of one app I actually bought was their insistence that everyone who bought their cart was giving free delivery for everything. Uh, Oh... AbanteCart has that too! In Australia there is 5000 miles (Mostly desert) between one side of the country to the other. No way I'm giving fee freight on anything that costs more than its profit in postage.

All I need to quickly and effectively get Abantecart ready for the public is a map of of the blocks. Trying to work out who put 1 under 5 is really just an exercise in frustration control. Does anyone know if a visual map of the blocks - relating to the landing page actually exists? It would be a huge help to me because my coding skills are pretty basic.
At my first job interview I was told "sorry, we need more experience". Now I got that experience I'm told "sorry we're looking for someone younger" Never question why I've never had a job!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Map of blocks... Is there one?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 04:54:57 AM »
Hello.
I think you need to read manuals a bit.
For the "free delivery" setup delivery methods paid or free http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/ship_and_pay/enable_shipping.html

"map of of the blocks" do you mean Layout Manager? Check Design > Layouts http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/design/layouts.html