Author Topic: Parts & Labour  (Read 3682 times)

Offline old_guy

• View Profile
Parts & Labour
« on: February 24, 2017, 07:42:07 AM »
Hi All,

I have been asked a question about Abantecart and I can't figure out if it can be done.

I have a friend who runs a small car renovation workshop. Part of his business is selling old and rare motor parts for old and vintage cars.
He has no problems selling the parts but wants to be able to offer a parts and labour solution for small repairs.
He wants the customer to place an initial order and for him to be able to update the order with any parts needed for the job and for the labour charges (which aren't known in advance).
The cusomer then completes the order and pays for the job when the work is done.
At the moment he is having to adjust his parts stock from his current shopping cart and invoice the job seperately via his accounting package.

Anyone know how to do this in Abantecart

Thanks in advance

old_guy

Offline maxter

• View Profile
Re: Parts & Labour
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 11:56:02 AM »
This sound like a proposal feature that I used to create for os commerce in the past.

Anything is possible, it just needs to be developed and setup. There is no solution out of the box.

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Parts & Labour
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 12:16:11 PM »
This is not a support related. Moving
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett