Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 3848 times)

Offline m4l1k

• View Profile
Some questions
« on: February 27, 2017, 07:52:23 AM »
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and recently started using the AbanteCart, i kindly thank you guys for your efforts and great work.
On our website we managed to fix everything so far but there is something which so confusing for us. We need your help!

I dont really know whether we have permission to write our website's name here , so that I am writing it as  " example.com "

We will be selling health packages to patients and for this thing we will have our own dealers , We are planning to create some accounts for them and give them their usernames and passwords. We want our dealers to have one special/single/easy " log in " page which is like : example.com/example/  We want our dealers to see only tht easy log in page and after logging in we want them to see the packages which we can graphically prepare such page in HTML and PHP , after clickling on one of the package , we want our dealer to see the payment page. We can make all these things as graphically but we totally dont have any idea how to integrated our links etc.. If it is not clear because of my English i can try to show you guys with the pics what kind of page we are trying to have.

I deeply appreciate your helps

Thanks in advance

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Some questions
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:16:47 PM »
Welcome to AbanteCart forum.

This sounds like you need to have some customization done to your AbanteCart.
What you need is possible, but you need to find a developer to have this done for you.

Contact if you need our team to help you.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline maxter

• View Profile
Re: Some questions
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 12:21:10 PM »
I am ready to help