Author Topic: Social Media Buttons  (Read 6481 times)

Offline zehammer

• View Profile
Social Media Buttons
« on: March 21, 2017, 01:59:17 PM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:46:24 AM by zehammer »

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Social Media Buttons
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 02:44:38 PM »
I do not think anyone will be able to help you, unless you share more details. URL? Screenshot?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 11:37:47 PM »
I am a mind reader, oh wait, no, I wish i was :)
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline zehammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 12:18:12 PM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:46:14 AM by zehammer »

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 02:23:01 PM »
The problem is actually with you -  you are assuming without providing enough details for help that someone will be able to read your mind.  Now that you have provide a wee bit more information there are several very important points I want to make here -  please take time to read,

First -  Marketplace extensions are provided by THIRD-PARTY developers,  if you have any issues with any extension obtained from the MarketPlace you should contact the developer of that extension first for assistance.

Secondly - you should check within the MarketPlace extensions to be sure you have installed the version that is developed for your AbanteCart extension.   Extensions have updates to match up with the core version of the cart.

Thirdly -  in regards to this extension  we are the developer of Enhanced Editor and as such we have provided many ways to contact us for support.  There is a link within the extension,  on the MarketPlace support tab,  and in the footer of the manual for every one of our extensions.

My recommendations are:
1.  verify you have the correct installed on your cart. You can find it within your MarketPlace account.
2.  If you have the version installed,  then open a support ticket with us and tells us what version of AbanteCart you are running AND what other third-party extensions you have installed.   

Our extensions are developed and tested to work with unmodified default AbanteCart installations.  We also insure that all of our extensions work with each other without conflict.

File Modifications: If you require support and have modified any files or have other extensions (non-WHY2), please tell us about these, we will do our best to solve your issues to use our extensions or instruct you in the necessary changes that need to be made.  But our responsibility is limited to best effort.

The Support Team
We Hear You 2, Inc.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2017, 01:57:06 PM »
Well put llegrand! Thank you.
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline zehammer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 06:40:44 PM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:45:59 AM by zehammer »

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 11:16:10 AM »
Sir, you are entitled to your conclusion.  But it is wrong.  The Editor extension like all extensions are products sold in the MarketPlace and are not made by "you boys",  by which I am concluding you are referring to the developers of AbanteCart.

I must ask,  if you buy and install say Quickbooks on your Windows PC  and you have an issue -  do you ask Microsoft for assistance or do you as Quickbooks (the maker of the program)  Based on your discussion here seems you would ask Microsoft -  wrong choice to get a solution

It seems you are not really interested in having any of us actually help you resolve your issue.  And both the AbanteCart Developers and us, the Editor Extension developer,  are quite willing to solve issues.  But you continue to only "complain"  without providing us enough information to assist you.  In my over 3 years of providing info to AbanteCart users I can say that in close to 90% of the issues brought up they are user caused.   About 10% are actually bugs.   But in either case, informational details,  a site url,  what you have done,  did you alter any core code,  what other extensions do you have installed,   etc,  details that can help us assist you are critical in successfully do so.

So if you want to continue to merely complain and cite wrong information - continue to do so -  we will exercise our right to ignore you as it is a waste of our time until we have enough info to actually help you.  If you want to solve your issue,  provide real information with which we can help you,  for the Editor you need to open a support ticket  so we can exchange any information that you may not want in public view - url for instance.

The Support Team
We Hear You 2, Inc.  (not an Abantecrt Core Developer)

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 05:57:12 PM »
I think the problem is simply with lack of communication.

If problem is not clearly stated, it can be frustrating for all people involved.

Sometimes, it is easier to ignore problems that are not clear and wait for clarifications.

After all, person who is asking for help is in best interest to be helped.

Offline zehammer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 12:49:56 PM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:45:45 AM by zehammer »

yonghan

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 08:27:29 PM »
Hello sir,

Illegrand has asked you to create a support ticket and provide us the details. Such as cart version, extension version and other extensions that you use. You want to get the extension fixed. We on the developer side asks for the details. I think that is fair for both of us. By providing us the details, we can try to replicate the issue and fix it faster rather than like a blind man guessing around.

Thank you.

Offline zehammer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 07:01:55 AM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:45:33 AM by zehammer »

Offline old_guy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 09:57:27 AM »
This started out as a request for help on the Social Media Buttons. It has since degenerated into slanging match on topics other than the original post.

zehammer - If you have a problem with an extension you purchased, take it up with the extension developers or stop using the extension. Either way keep your rants off the board.

Oh and to point out your not the genius you think you are, I suggest you get used to using a gammer and spell checker. Examples from your last post:- since instead of sense, here instead of hear, iterate = VERB - perform or utter repeatedly.

Oh and before you reply and start to slang me off, I have a very smart ass, thank you very much.

Now where is that block list?

So much drivel, so little time/

Offline zehammer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2017, 09:00:12 AM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:46:49 AM by zehammer »