Author Topic: Error on Dashboard: Server configuration does not allow access to this page  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Gleaf

• View Profile
My main website built with Soholaunch is on root of public_html, AbanteCart 1.2.9 was installed in subfolder public_html/store/

Recently I removed the Soholaunch manually, as instructed by support of my host company, I deleted all files in the root of public_html, and installed Zenphoto as my mainsite. During the installation,  prompted " .htaccess already exist", I chose to override all files existed.

After this installation, both Zenphoto and AbanteCart storefront are working properly. Only today I found when I login AbanteCart Admin, or anytime click Dashboard in admin panel, a warning message will show:
404 not found       
The page you are requesting cannot be found.

I put back all files(mainly shtml files) that I'm sure not part of Soholaunch to the root of public_html, then I get the following warning message, every time login or click Dashboard:
403 Forbidden
Server configuration does not allow access to this page.

Other functions seems not affected, and everything on Dashboard looks normal, I just close the message and can keep working in admin panel.

How to fix this problem ?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 07:35:32 PM by Gleaf »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.

"Server configuration does not allow access to this page." Please contact your hosting support to fix server configuration issues

Offline Gleaf

• View Profile
Thanks for your reply.
It was fixed before I contact the hosting support. I believe there were problems on the server, and they were working on that.