Author Topic: One to many  (Read 2627 times)

Offline alevene

• View Profile
One to many
« on: April 22, 2017, 07:41:21 AM »
I have noticed that it's easy to add a multiple choice for variations on a single product, white, gray, black, red and so on and let the buyer click on the color. The problem with this is that only one product is displayed in that section.

Is it possible for an product clickable image to appear under that section where the options are display one at a time? For example if you have 10 colors, it's better to have ten product images than one.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 08:45:18 AM by alevene »

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: On to many
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 01:58:25 AM »
Hello. With AbanteCart you can upload different images to each option value so when customer select any the new product images will be loaded like in this demo http://demo.abantecart.com/index.php?rt=product/product&path=68_69&product_id=116
 try to select Color option
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 02:04:19 AM by Basara »

Offline alevene

• View Profile
Re: On to many
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 08:47:54 AM »
The change in image feature works well, but that isn't the problem. The problem is in offering different purchase prices depending on a single change in the product description.

For example, I have three computers for same. They are the same except that the graphics card if different. I'd like the title to change to reflect the different card and a different price. At the moment, I must clone one computer and then manually change the title, SKU, and price.

I know that I can have a drop down box showing three different graphic card options, but Abantecart will only show a single item, not three.