Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: html/image resource error  (Read 4295 times)

Offline wshtek

• View Profile
html/image resource error
« on: May 11, 2017, 12:57:30 AM »
i've added an html/image resource and linked that to a product option. the image loads but when it receives focus via  mouse cursor, a small message-box loads over the image stating 'loading image' then quickly to 'the image could not be loaded'. the loaded image remains with no problem. am i doing something wrong?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: html/image resource error
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 01:26:52 AM »
Hello.
I dont think html resource will work with images zoom. But can you please post example of html resource you add to option?  ;)

Offline wshtek

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 10:18:40 AM »
..i've tried several different call types and to other image sources, all work but with the same error on focus..I don't really need it to do that (zoom),but if there is a change to eliminate or fix it I really like the html resource feature :

many thanks!

Offline wshtek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 11:31:58 PM »
I'm not sure why the html/image resource exists if it results in an issue with focus/rollover. i sent a screenshot of the resource code in my last post because it contains a link and i, apparently, cannot post links. is the html/image resource not intended to be used in this manner?

thanks!

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 08:20:16 AM »
I'm not sure why the html/image resource exists if it results in an issue with focus/rollover. i sent a screenshot of the resource code in my last post because it contains a link and i, apparently, cannot post links. is the html/image resource not intended to be used in this manner?

thanks!
HTML Resource can be used in various parts of application, not only for product images. Image Zoom is only used in the product details page.

HTML resource can not be used with zoom script. You can edit below template file to remove zoom.
https://github.com/abantecart/abantecart-src/blob/master/public_html/storefront/view/default/template/pages/product/product.tpl
Look about line #33 and #59

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help