Author Topic: South African Stores  (Read 5125 times)

Offline www.PiShop.co.za

• View Profile
South African Stores
« on: May 10, 2017, 04:38:10 PM »
Anybody from South Africa (apart from us) using AbanteCart? Got any thing to show off? or warnings for the rest?

I figure if we all join together we can benefit from a collective knowledge of how SA works, also get some buying power for dev work that we'd like to have done... e.g.: wouldn't it be nice to have a few local courier options? or possibly some different payment gateways?

We could assist each other to all collectively grow our eCommerce businesses and keep the awesome product that is AbanteCart going strong in SA.

Offline ed

• View Profile
Re: South African Stores
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 07:01:37 AM »
I'm using AbanteCart on htttp://www.mrsmakeit.co.za, and yes we do need a shipping extension though I see your solution is Own Courier, good idea. Think I'll go that way for now till we get some API access to the couriers if there is any.

Offline arthurmina

• View Profile
    • comollenar.info
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 11:13:20 AM »
I intend to use AbanteCart. Some warning?

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 11:26:33 AM »
Would be helpful to us not in South Africa to have some suggestions for your shipping companies   and some suggestions for additional payment gateways.

We do a several shippers for other parts of the world so we would take a look and see what kind of APIs are available.

The Support Team
We Hear You 2, Inc,  (why2)