Author Topic: Cant access admin..have error report  (Read 6486 times)

Offline freakytiki

• View Profile
    • Freaky Tiki Hammocks
Cant access admin..have error report
« on: January 11, 2014, 11:33:33 AM »
This is error report I get ... em Settings . Loading default store configuration for now. in /home/eastcoa1/public_html/freakytikihammocks.com/core/lib/config.php on line 169
2014-01-11 6:04:07 - App Warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Warning: Accessing store with unconfigured or unknown domain ( FREAKYTIKIHAMMOCKS.com/ ).

cant access admin using correct user and pass..just goes to blank page

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Cant access admin..have error report
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 12:48:08 PM »
This is the only message you get in the log? Check abantecart log and server log.

Post what you have in the logs right after you get white page.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline freakytiki

• View Profile
    • Freaky Tiki Hammocks
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 07:35:25 AM »
2014-01-11 6:04:07 - App Warning:  AbanteCart core v.1.1.7 Warning: Accessing store with unconfigured or unknown domain ( FREAKYTIKIHAMMOCKS.com/ ).
 Check setting of your store domain URL in System Settings . Loading default store configuration for now. in /home/eastcoa1/public_html/freakytikihammocks.com/core/lib/config.php on line 169
 I do not get a current error now just the one from 1-11-2014

Offline junkyard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 11:15:13 AM »
Something in the ~/public_html/system/logs/error.txt  *prior* that  App Warning?

The warning itself is very common and can be seen in the log even on healthy Abantecart installation. The past records on forum indicate there may be different causes of it, even though the text of the warning is always the same;  probably, it makes sense to improve this warning's reporting in the Abantecart by adding verbosity in the code as to what has caused the warning exactly(?)...

Your blank page suggests there may be a PHP error thrown. You can check if your  "display_errors" PHP directive enabled by creating a .php file in your ~/public_html with this content:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Then check the output by calling it in a browser, something like  freakytikihammocks.com/zzz.php
If that's found to be set to Off, you can enable it in  ~/public_html/php.ini  manually by adding :
display_errors stdout   (for PHP >=5.2.4)
display_errors = On (for PHP <5.2.4)

Also, anything in Apache error_log or the Error Log thing in cpanel ?

Offline freakytiki

• View Profile
    • Freaky Tiki Hammocks
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 08:41:20 AM »
I do not have the knowledge to work in cpanel except some basic cosmetics. Any suggestions who I could pay to fix. Normally I would just delete and restock store but I have a special affiliate program installed.
greg

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 02:18:12 AM »
Hello.
If you are looking for commercial grade individual support, please contact help@abantecart.com