Author Topic: Layout Corrupt Cannot Restore  (Read 2831 times)

Offline dodgeviper12003

• View Profile
Layout Corrupt Cannot Restore
« on: May 20, 2017, 02:09:18 AM »
Hi, about a year ago after my hosting provider went down my cart layout got corrupt. They had deleted the backups I had of the cart claiming they do not like archives even though it was only 4 50mb ones in a rolling backup. Needless to say I have no way to go back to a previous version. I made a current backup and tried making a clean install and restoring on 1.2.10 but the restore hangs and then give me a 405 Not Allowed nginx error after about 5 minutes of waiting. This is after the upload says 100%. When this happens I can no longer access the admin panel. It says the page does not exist and I have to make a new install. I also tried making new backup on the old cart after updating to 1.2.10 and I get a Task Failed Step 1 - failed. (Connection error occurred. HTTP-status:500) Step 2 - failed. (Connection error occurred. HTTP-status:500) Step 3 - failed. (Connection error occurred. HTTP-status:500) Step 4 - failed. (Connection error occurred. HTTP-status:500). Any help or solutions would be greatly appreciated. My site is dotterersautoservice.com/cart if you would like to see the issue.

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
Re: Layout Corrupt Cannot Restore
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 04:23:27 AM »
Hello.
Usually error text of 500 errors writes into httpd.log... but not sure about nginx. Try to look into it via CPanel
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens