Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: aMySQLi class error: Try to escape non-string value: array ( 0 => '1052', )  (Read 2448 times)

Offline jonkip

• View Profile
HI...I've seen others with this question, but their circumstances are different. I'm using the v 1.2.9 stock template:

The error in the log reads:

Number of repetitions:
aMySQLi class error: Try to escape non-string value: array ( 0 => '1052', ) (file: /home/mikev/public_html/store/core/lib/cart.php line 240) in /home/mikev/public_html/store/core/database/amysqli.php on line 123

The first line mentioned , the line 240, is:

//Set value from input
            $option_value_query['name'] = $this->db->escape($options[$product_option_id]);
         } else{
            //is multivalue option type

I'm not sure where to look from here, any advice will be helpful...thanks

(edit)  I'm not sure if the "try to escape...." is a suggestion for me, or if it's explaining what that part of the code is doing. thanks
(another edit)
I did a data dump of just the tables and , opening in BBEdit, I do still see this, where the "Enter the code in the box below" text has failed to die ....I may be deleting the wrong instance....dang.

dump_mikev_aban181_2017-06-02-223459.sql:3448: INSERT INTO `abav_field_descriptions` (`field_id`, `name`, `description`, `language_id`, `error_text`) VALUES ('14', 'Enter the code in the box below:', '', '1', 'Human verification has failed! Please try agan.');

Still , that phrase doesn't appear in any of the language defs but it sure appears in the data dump.

again, thanks, and if you've got more advice, I'd love to hear it...thanks
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 06:46:34 PM by jonkip »