Author Topic: Critical - Class Not Exist, Could not load controller ! Call stack: Parent Con..  (Read 7226 times)

Offline nsfwproject

• View Profile
Hello, after successful installation of AbanteCart, I'm constantly getting this message, and have no idea how to fix it.
My hosting support said that they have nothing to do with this error, and to i seek for help within this forum.
Please give me at least an idea how to fix this, though this error is critical,  website works well. But it is very annoying.
Thanks

Subject: class not exist
Number of repetitions: 111
Error: URL: /index.php?rt=index/home Could not load controller ! Call stack: Parent Controller: | < dispatch, argument : < dispatch < build, argument : index/home < _route < processRoute, argument : index/home in /home/autoukpa/public_html/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 180

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
What version of AbanteCart do you have?

Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline nsfwproject

• View Profile
Version 1.1.3

Offline AlinLeonard

• View Profile
the error seems to happen with template2 that is not working on the latest version , a new template would be nice , but some more info on how to make a template would be even better

Offline nsfwproject

• View Profile
Exactly, problem was with the template2, i had two extensions disabled, and this was causing the error. Mr AbanteCart fix the problem for me. Work's well now.
Can close topic. Nice job. Very quick response.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
This template has 2 additional extensions that are listed on the bottom. See image attached.

They need to be enabled.
There is a fix for this that we work on that will be available soon, and in v 1.1.4
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help