Author Topic: malicious files detected on web hosting  (Read 3115 times)

Offline santbir

• View Profile
malicious files detected on web hosting
« on: August 12, 2017, 05:39:58 AM »
hi there,

I am using multidomain web hosting and I have hosted more than 10 websites. but only abantecart made website infected with malware name : SiteLock-PHP-EVAL_REQUEST-avxt.UNOFFICIAL but my concern is my other websites are running fine on same web hosting. Only abantecart made websites is infected everytime after cleaning those malicious files manually. I am using clam antivirus to scan all files and deleting them after I found them. But malicious files coming back again. I am tired now. Please can you guys give me solution. I think there must be a backdoor. hacker is trying XSS cross site scripting on my hosting and injecting malicious code. I can provide my site access log to you guys.

please help  :-[  :-[

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: malicious files detected on web hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 10:46:08 AM »
What is a version of your AbanteCart? Can you post more details about attack? You can find details in the server log or error log.
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: malicious files detected on web hosting
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 10:49:38 AM »
Welcome to AbanteCart.

We need AbanteCart version.
What makes you think that your site is attacked via AbanteCart?
Possibility that you have directories/files writable for the web under abantecart, but attack can be done from any other software.

Details will clarify this mistery. Check the logs.
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett