Author Topic: Partials of an item  (Read 3063 times)

Offline Tsietisin

• View Profile
Partials of an item
« on: August 01, 2017, 01:25:14 PM »
I'm setting up my cart and trying to work out a way to do the thing that I am after.

The item I am listed is priced by the meter, however I will be selling it in quarter meter lengths. I want the main price to show the price per meter and that is easy enough.
I have set options so that people can choose the length that they want by using price modification, but this means that it shows the reduction on the meter price on the options.

Is there way of setting it so that it only shows the quarter meter price, but without showing a price reduction, but also keeping the main price as the per meter price.

Thank you for any advice you can give.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Partials of an item
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 02:26:29 PM »
Welcome to AbanteCart Tsietisin!

Sounds like you need to change display in the template (product.tpl) with adding special logic.
To better understand, can you share a link or screenshot to options on storefront?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Tsietisin

• View Profile
Re: Partials of an item
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 02:30:12 PM »
As it turns out, the extension "Enhanced Option Pricing Display Lite" did precisely what I needed it to. Problem solved.