Author Topic: resize image error  (Read 4312 times)

Offline themrsweb

• View Profile
resize image error
« on: September 09, 2017, 11:50:39 AM »
i am getting an error code it says public_html/core/engine/resources.php on line 353 is where it is found in the error is
/public_html/resources/image/18/71/3.jpg it says critical error i do not know how to fix it i have looked at the file and cant  find anything wrong with it unless the permissions are wrong i have not changed any thing in the files. just what you are supposed to do on setup. i have a bunch of different errors and i dont have a clue how to fix them

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: resize image error
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 01:49:09 AM »
Hello.

Download this image and check what dimensions is in pixels. Your server maybe have not enough memory to resize it.

Offline themrsweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 06:20:22 AM »
i have plenty of phyisical memory and bandwindth left what other memory should i check ? what else could it be it showed a larger image for a catagory image and didnt resize it or keep it small

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 07:48:29 AM »
Can you post this image? 'plenty memory' how many?

Offline themrsweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 10:30:15 AM »
Code: [Select]
<A href="https://www.themrsweb.com" target="_blank">TheMrsWeb.com</a>  i have sent you a link to my website where you can view the images your self and see the problems with the bigger catagory images it is under music cds and the other issue with the normal place holder images not being changed to the item and the item being shown in a small preview image is not working either that can be seen through out the website it shows up as a little camera like image the place holder image looks like. i dont know how to make the images show up in the little preview images is the problem