Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Flat rate & Free shipping combined  (Read 2940 times)

Offline bashsup

• View Profile
Flat rate & Free shipping combined
« on: September 19, 2017, 01:52:11 PM »
I'm trying to set up a flat rate and free shipping module at the same time without having it end up with a customer choice upon checkout. My established flat rate is set at 5.99, free shipping is set for orders over 59.00. When a customer orders over 59.00 worth of product how do I get the checkout feature to populate with free shipping (and vice versa with less than 59.00) rather than what I currently have which is a choice between flat rate and free shipping?

Anyone know?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Flat rate & Free shipping combined
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 02:05:08 AM »
Hello.
In the Free Shipping extension you have a setting for minimum total amount to be reached before "Free shipping" delivery method activated for customers.

Offline bashsup

• View Profile
Re: Flat rate & Free shipping combined
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 03:11:36 PM »
Thank you for the reply, much appreciated...In my original post i stated that i had established over $59 to be the cut off point between flat rate and free shipping. For some reason, I still get the choice to make for both flat rate and free shipping showing up under payment method in the website as to what the customer sees. I don't want the customer to see the two different choices, but, I would like to offer free shipping over $59.

Any thoughts?