Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Product Name, Model, Price, Quantity, etc, Can they be added to or changed?  (Read 4005 times)

Offline jprevj

• View Profile
I need specific additional headings.  I need, Vegan, Organic, GMO etc with yes no answers and also other headers.  Can this be done?

Thanks

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
First of Hello and welcome to AbanteCart!

I do not think your question is clear. Where do you need an additional headings? In HTML, on the pages, products, listings?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline jprevj

• View Profile
I have details on my product feed that I don't have specific placeholders for for in AbanteCart.  For instance, in the standard cart I may have product number but I need another place holder for product expiration date or whether the product is non GMO, made in Iceland or vegan or many other things.  There is a plugin for Presta Cart which will import csv files and create new a description in their cart for all file headings but I would prefer to use AbanteCart. (I think it is much faster).

Under product_descriptions   in product:system:data export the following is some of the items descriptions.  Basically I am trying to find out if I can modify them or or add to them.

products_featured      
   products_related      
   products_to_categories      
   products_to_downloads      
   products_to_stores      
   product_discounts      
   product_options

I apologize for not knowing the correct terminology.

Thanks

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It sounds like you need product attributes. Check this extension
http://marketplace.abantecart.com/product-features-or-attributes
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett