Author Topic: How to a make a full back up of Abantecart with all date entered?  (Read 3015 times)

Offline kabelsworldfood

• View Profile
Dear All

I by pure chance auto installed Abantecart onto my hosting service with Hostinger and found it to be exactly what I wanted and started to add categories and products ready to start selling in Jan 2018. 

I'm no expert, I do not know how to code, i'm skint and for the last few days, I have been trying to work out how to back up my Abantecart so that in the event I lose my hosting provider or I accidentally delete Abantecart by installing the website builder in my cPanel, I can get up and running again without having to manually enter all the catergories along with products again.

I looked on youtube and found a way to export/import certain elements but wanted to know if I can back up the whole site to my desktop computer/usb drive and then if required, I could upload the site to a hosting provider.  Can someone please show me the simple way to do this?  Thanks in advance.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to a make a full back up of Abantecart with all date entered?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 01:43:26 AM »
Hello.

There are two ways for backup process: internal in admin and hosting http://docs.abantecart.com/pages/tools/backup_restore.html

Offline kabelsworldfood

• View Profile
Re: How to a make a full back up of Abantecart with all date entered?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 05:45:57 AM »
Thanks.