Author Topic: Just installed AbanteCart and whenever I access the administration, i get error 403  (Read 4373 times)

Offline Crunketh

• View Profile
Error: Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

When i go to my FILE Manager in cPanel, im able to find Index.php under PublicHTML but i have tried changing permissions to 766 and 755 and it wont work :(

Any help is appreciated

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.

Please contact your hosting support

Offline Crunketh

• View Profile
Yea i did and they keep whitelisting rules and telling me that its putting the website at risk but even after they whitelist i get the same error over and over so i started looking into another ecommerce solution since it seems AbanteCart isn't compatible with my web host without posting a security risk to me and my customers.

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

×Close 
Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

×Close 
Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Offline abolabo

• core-developer
  • Administrator
  • web for all, all for web!
    • View Profile
    • AbanteCart
what about 644 or even 444 ?
“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens