Author Topic: Throwing Error with Purchase  (Read 4398 times)

Offline psw808

• View Profile
Throwing Error with Purchase
« on: October 19, 2017, 06:05:17 PM »
I managed to break my cart a little with the help of someone who thought they knew what they were doing.  THe question is how can I export what is good so I do not need to build the whole cart again the way I want it and do a fresh install and import the export:
Error:
2017-10-19 4:09:44 - App Warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.10 ADispatch: error/not_found construct FAILED. Missing or incorrect controller route path. Possibly, layout block is enabled for disabled or missing extension! Execution stack: - /home/leedergr/public_html/abante3/core/engine/dispatcher.php(76): genExecTrace('full')
- /home/leedergr/public_html/abante3/core/engine/controller.php(232): ADispatcher->__construct('error/not_found', Array)
- /home/leedergr/public_html/abante3/storefront/controller/common/page.php(35): AController->getCacheKeyValues('error/not_found')
- [internal function]: ControllerCommonPage->main('0')
- /home/leedergr/public_html/abante3/core/engine/dispatcher.php(259): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
- /home/leedergr/public_html/abante3/core/engine/page.php(98): ADispatcher->dispatch()
- /home/leedergr/public_html/abante3/core/engine/router.php(224): APage->build('error/not_found')
- /home/leedergr/public_html/abante3/core/engine/router.php(75): ARouter->_route()
- /home/leedergr/public_html/abante3/index.php(97): ARouter->processRoute('product/product...') in /home/leedergr/public_html/abante3/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 77

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Throwing Error with Purchase
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 06:44:32 AM »
Hello.
This is not an error but warning.
Can you login to your admin?

Offline psw808

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 08:00:26 AM »
Thank you for reply. Yes, seem to have full control on Admin side.  Making changes not a problem.

Offline maxter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 03:09:49 PM »
This looks like some route (rt) used has an issue with the layout. It is possible that someone passed a faulty rt in the URL. 

Offline psw808

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 09:58:07 AM »
I think you are on the right track...had some work being done on the main site and that work broke the SSL connection to the AbanteCart cart and he went in and started changing all the http addresses to https.  Did a restore of main site after having the .htaccess changed to correct the SSL issue.  Site still works it seems. 

I was wondering if I could export my products and layout...do a fresh install of AbanteCart and import the export  and end up with a known known clean system.

Offline psw808

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 03:30:01 PM »
Please delete this post. Thank you.