Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: getting product images  (Read 2971 times)

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
getting product images
« on: October 18, 2017, 04:20:38 PM »
Hello everyone,
I am upgrading my DB from older version to newer version I have successfully moved all the tables including:
resource_descriptions
resource_library
resource_map
But I still don't see images.. I see the default AbanteCart images instead of product images. Is there any other table that I am missing?
or maybe when I loaded those product I have not merged these table I merged it later so maybe this would be an issue?? if yes what is the solution.

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: getting product images
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 08:01:56 PM »
How do you upgrade? Did you cleaned the cache?
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 09:17:08 AM »
I did it manually as my upgrade was from really old version. I did clear cache. Actually I was working with dummy products but now I am ready to pull all the products and while copying DB I think that mapping went wrong or something because I see images but some are distorted for example product 1 has image of product 2. And main issue is when I was working on dummy products I did had all these products in my product table and product_description table I have not merged the all the resources table initially, but now that I have merged all the resources all the product image should be updated but it is not I see that products are still using default AbanteCart image which it was using earlier.
I am starting with comparing DB lets see if I get lucky!!

Offline Sam_78

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 09:25:06 AM »
Any suggestions?? Is there any table that I am missing?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 02:07:56 AM »
Hi. You can try to install latest version and them import all product with CSV from the old store