Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Adding a link to an item in the category menu  (Read 3982 times)

Offline imcs231

• View Profile
Adding a link to an item in the category menu
« on: October 18, 2017, 11:56:39 PM »
I have created a category called Account so that it shows in the navigation menu for the storefront. I want to link it to the login page the same as what is done in the Top Menu. My reason for doing this is because I have removed that top menu from showing on Mobile devices but I need a way for clients to be able to access their account or register if they're new. Is there a way to do this? I have included a picture of what I mean

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: Adding a link to an item in the category menu
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 07:08:22 PM »
Welcome to AbanteCart!

Check this manual how to manage menus:
https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/12320858/Storefront+Menu
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help

Offline imcs231

• View Profile
Re: Adding a link to an item in the category menu
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 06:45:22 AM »
I did look at that. As I stated I am not looking to add a menu item to the main menu in the too right corner. I am looking to link a menu item from the category menu to the registration/ login page. The picture I supplied as an attachment shows what I am talking about. I am only on the forum asking because I already went through the manual and it doesn't have anything in there about linking a category menu item to anything other than a sub category or product page.