Author Topic: email not displaying properly on mobile devices  (Read 2744 times)

Offline jsom

• View Profile
email not displaying properly on mobile devices
« on: November 04, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »
I have a question on the email function in AC

Anytime I send a message to customers - either when they purchase a product or if I send through the newsletter - the email does not display on mobile devices. The message says, "This message has no content" and nothing else. The messages display fine in other email programs (Outlook/webmail/etc.), just not on mobile. This includes Android, iPad, iPhone, etc.

I've tried sending messages with both the Mail and SMTP options - neither comes through. Also, I'm hosting on GoDaddy, and have used both an actual email account and localhost for the SMTP servers.

What am I missing?

TIA

Scott

Offline abantecart

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution
Re: email not displaying properly on mobile devices
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 10:27:05 AM »
Hello,

I do not see how this will be related to AbanteCart email send function. If email is sent and you can see on computer client and cannot see on mobile client, that issue is with mobile client somewhere.
There is nothing in email send function specific to view devises, and can not be
Please  rate your experience or leave your review
We need your help to build better free open source ecommerce platform for everyone. See how you can help