Author Topic: Attaching Specific Download items to Product Options??  (Read 3638 times)

Offline starfish777

• View Profile
Attaching Specific Download items to Product Options??
« on: November 06, 2017, 12:19:27 AM »
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to AbanteCart - 2 days new to be exact. I own a small web development company and basically found AbanteCart after fighting with Magento 2 and the after math of adding a template and extension. I'm glad to find a solution that will be easier for my clients to use and hopefully won't blow up on them like Magento did.  Now down to business: 

I have a collection of downloadable items in a series.  example:  Series Alpha has 4 different items that are displayed as Options on a Product entry that has $0.00 as it's base Price so that each option can hold it's own price. I have entered each option under that base entry with a price and an image (all as Checkbox Group).  However, I want to know is there any way that I can also match or attach individual electronic downloads to each option so that when the option or options are chosen and purchased in the cart, the download links to only the options chosen will be delivered?

attached are 2 images to illustrate my point.

I wasn't able to find any forum entries describing issue and I haven't found any extension that does that either. If I may at the least, would like to add it as a WISH LIST ITEM for future upgrades.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Attaching Specific Download items to Product Options??
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 12:59:26 AM »
I wasn't able to find any forum entries describing issue and I haven't found any extension that does that either. If I may at the least, would like to add it as a WISH LIST ITEM for future upgrades.

Hi. Post it in the AbanteCart 2.0 branch please
http://forum.abantecart.com/index.php/board,41.0.html