Author Topic: Setting or extension to change the value of the goods in the shopping cart  (Read 2994 times)

Offline gelnailr

• View Profile
Hi.
I think I need to configure the shopping cart to change the price of the item from one category when ordering more than a certain number of such goods. I want when a shopping cart is a certain amount of product from one category unit price of such goods in the shopping cart changed. Only from one category means that the simultaneous presence in the shopping cart of goods from the category of interest to me together with goods of other categories does not affect the change in prices of goods from other categories that are sold at the price indicated on the page of such goods. I couldn't find, how do I do that through site settings. Maybe there are free and paid extension for this. Thank you!

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Setting or extension to change the value of the goods in the shopping cart
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:59:41 AM »
Hello.

When you edit product's promotions you can set quantity discounts per products see https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/10747906/Quantity+discounts

Check also third party extensions in marketplace. I remember there was Promotions management extension to give customer discount with different conditions

Offline gelnailr

• View Profile
Re: Setting or extension to change the value of the goods in the shopping cart
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 08:08:19 AM »
Ок, thank you!