Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Need to learn CSS?  (Read 1248 times)

Offline wen

• View Profile
Need to learn CSS?
« on: January 09, 2024, 11:45:48 PM »
Need to learn CSS?

Check out this page:

ihttps://www.w3schools.com/css/tryit.asp? filename=trycss_website_layout_navbar

copy and paste code on the left
click the "RUN" button
See the results on the right
make changes and hit the button again, over and over

Play around with the css and browse the whole site.(there's a Home button, upper left) You are guaranteed to learn some CSS and html and javascript...
They have a lot of info relating to web development.

***I had health issues that wiped some of my memory, so I go there often myself. Gone are the days of bookkeeping and easy website tech. Web development is super hard now, but I keep on keeping on. And I make lots of notes. ;)  :)

Edited to ad:
Use cpanel, scroll to File Manager

public_html/storefront/view/default_html5/stylesheet/style.css

That's where most of your design settings, css is.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 11:50:15 PM by wen »

Offline laura458

• View Profile
Re: Need to learn CSS?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 03:19:25 PM »
I'm using the bootstrap5 theme and can't find the area to change the nav bar from black to a different color. I looked through all the style sheets and there are so many called .css. Confusing to know where exactly to go to change the colors to the menu. Also, I don't have a file called default_html 5 in my CP file manager in the storefront settings.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need to learn CSS?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 03:55:04 AM »
I'm using the bootstrap5 theme and can't find the area to change the nav bar from black to a different color. I looked through all the style sheets and there are so many called .css. Confusing to know where exactly to go to change the colors to the menu. Also, I don't have a file called default_html 5 in my CP file manager in the storefront settings.
Hello.
Use browser inspector to check element you want to change https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/7569496/Debug#Debug-Browserinspector