Author Topic: I'm so frustrated. My Webshop is live but i can't install my payment extension.  (Read 4985 times)

Offline bukacee

• View Profile
Greetings AbanteCart developers and members of the community. This is my first post on this forum, although i'm a newbie. I want to start by praising the Admins for a spectacular job and great development skills.
I installed AbanteCart about two weeks ago.
I have completed my store's configuration & setups and some customers have shown interest in my products but uptill now I have not been able to install a suitable payment extension, rave-payment gateway precisely.
I purchased vouguepay extension from AbanteMarket but my merchant verification is being delayed, so i'm left with only ravepay option. (Some payment options don't work in my region and others take time to activate users, especially with an unregistered business).

Here is my problem..
Whenever i try the zip file upload, I get the file can't be unpacked error and package installer file missing message from the error log.
When i try unpacking and uploading directly to extentions folder, the ravepay extension appears broken in the ALL EXTENSIONS page at admin office.

I have attached a screenshot photo for more clarification.

I also attached the Ravepay zip file.

BTW i'm using AbanteCart Version 1.2.1.1

Please i need any help i can get.
Thanks
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 06:12:32 PM by bukacee »

Offline maxter

• View Profile
Are you installing Prestashop extension into AbantCart?  :-\
What makes you think it would work?

Are you sure you purchased it on AbanteCart marketplace?

Offline bukacee

• View Profile
I purchased VouguePay extention and not the Ravepay extension that shows prestashop.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I purchased VouguePay extention and not the Ravepay extension that shows prestashop.

Hello. In your screenshot Voguepay is installed and enabled. So what issue your have with voguepay?

Offline bukacee

• View Profile
My Voguepay account is not live yet. Marchant Verification process is taking too long. (Unregistered business name).

RavePay is about the simplest and easiest, could it be that AbanteCart does not support it?

I'm just too stressed out. :(

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Prestashop and AbanteCart are different E-commerce platforms.