Author Topic: Original Order Total: changed when SAVE button clicked even without edits  (Read 4954 times)

Offline skshr

• View Profile
Hello Support ,

I have set the default currency to Nepalese Rupee and set it as 1.0000000 and USD as 0.010000000. Created an order (item with unit price Rs.1000 and quantity 2) and Completed (status) of the order with adding invoice (generated), and when SAVED, I saw unit price of product is divided by 10000, so Rs.1000 unit price changed to 0.10 so the quantity remained same (2) and  total changed to 2 x 0.10 = 0.20 and Original Order total changed to Rs.0.20 from Rs.2000 How come this happen? again when SAVED unit price changed to 0.00 i.e. again 0.10 unit price on order detail displayis divided by 10000 but Origianl Order Total remained as  Rs.0.20. but in the Edit Order detail showed as below.

Product                               Quantity          Unit Price   Total
Diana - Super Matte Lipstick   2                       Rs. 0.00  Rs. 0.00

Sub-Total:   Rs. 2,000.00
Total:   Rs. 2,000.00

WHY this is happening? It seems it is a BUG.

Hope the Developer will correct it as asap.

Thanks and Regards,

Skshr

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello.
In your Store setting (System > Settings) set Base currency to Rupee

Offline skshr

• View Profile
Hi Basara,

YES Base Currency was already SET to "Nepalese Rupee".

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
order with adding invoice (generated), and when SAVED, I saw unit price of product is divided by 10000, so Rs.1000 unit price changed to 0.10

So you saw issue when edit order in admin? Are you sure order was placed in Rupee?

Offline skshr

• View Profile
Hi Basara,

I have set OFF Pound and Euro, and Added "Nepalese Rupee" and it was set as 1.000000 and USD 0.0100000 so default currency is Nepalese Rupee. Also system setting - Store - Base Currency was already set to Nepalese Rupee. YES, I had myself placed the order in Nepalese Rupee. The Front End prices are all in Rupees. I have made active only Rupees and USD (SET ON only Nepalese Rupee and USD). You can acces my site at www dot roopbazaar dot com / index.php   ( site still not live yet, if u click on home index.html will run)

Yes, while on EDIT ORDER in ADMIN, I clicked on invoice : Generate, so the new invoice # is shown, and when you SAVE the whole Order by clicking on the button SAVE button the unit prices of each ordered item changed (for Rs.1000 it changed to Rs. 0.10 ) also the "Original Order Total" changed then.

and why on some orders detail, I see only SAVE and CANCEL button and on some additional "Save and Recalculate using settings ALL" button?

Thanks,

Sanam

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What is your AbanteCart version? Before click save did you change any price or totals. If you only generate invoice no need to save anything

Offline skshr

• View Profile
Mine is AbanteCart version 1.2.12.  I have NOT changed any price or total. Today again I have tried with a new order, and without changing anything clicked on SAVE, same thing happened ( unit price is divided by 10000 )

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Send me admin privately. I want to look

Offline skshr

• View Profile
sent to you PM privately