eCommerce construction > Installation and Configuration

The problem of looping during the installation process

(1/2) > >>

Lester_John:
Hello all

My apologies to the community for being too late in my reply to answers on my original post, particularly to Basara and abantecart who had taken the time to reply. Had a rush of new websites to complete.

My problem at the time was that when installing Abantecart on my local host Xampp, I could complete the first two steps, but when I completed the configuration page, it simply looped back to step one, which is the licence agreement. And this is still going on, despite re downloading AbanteCart cart, and setting it up in a completely new folder. In essence, that's as far as I can get. The configuration page. The loge show no errors what so ever.

In answer to Basara and abantecart regards my system, it consists of the following:

PHP version 7.1.11
Windows 7 Professional
Intel i7 CPU
16 GB RAM
64 bit operating system

I would appreciate any help offered on this issue. AbanteCart cart looks to be just what I need for my clients, but i cant get it to operate at the moment.

Thank you

Basara:
Hello.

Check Bitnami Modules for XAMPP. All installation proceed by bitnami installer
https://bitnami.com/redirect/to/170300/bitnami-abantecart-1.2.12-0-module-windows-installer.exe

eCommerce Core:
After installation starts to loop, check your error log for AbanteCart in system/logs and in your web server logs.

Basically, there is a system error, that prevents installation to finish. We need to know what the error is in your system.

abolabo:
Also you can open file public_html/install/model/install.php
and look into method validateRequirements()
There a lot of checks.
Please be sure that your php configured correctly

Lester_John:
Ok, thank you Basara. That installation seems to have worked, and I have placed it on the local address 127.0.0.1. unfortunately the path to the admin panel is now not working. i am not so sure of myself to alter the address in the system/config.php file.

From here?

Cheers

Lester

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version