Author Topic: DJ EVENTS - AbanteCart Add To Card Button - SP Page Builder - code NOT showing  (Read 6114 times)

Offline cecile

• View Profile
Hi AbanteCart Card Add to Card Button code does not show in events description of DJ Events component  - using latest Joomla with SP Pagebuilder ... Have had problems for long time to get AbanteCart Card code show anywhere in my websites?  What could the reason be??
PLEASE help - travel site that needs to connect with AbanteCart products....  thanks

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Are you using code embed? Can you share the link or a screenshot? 
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi AbanteCart Card Add to Card Button code does not show in events description of DJ Events component  - using latest Joomla with SP Pagebuilder ... Have had problems for long time to get AbanteCart Card code show anywhere in my websites?  What could the reason be??
PLEASE help - travel site that needs to connect with AbanteCart products....  thanks

Hello. It is common issue for Joomla editor - when you save embed code in Joomla it remove scripts or chage html structure.  Try to google with "joomla editor removes html" you will find solution for your Joomla version.

Offline cecile

• View Profile
Add Cart Code to SP Pagebuilder solved - Still Not Showing in DJ Events
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 02:00:12 PM »
Solution #1. Change the Joomla Text Filter option
Go to Extensions > Plugins > Editor.
Click on the TinyMCE plugin.
Find the Use Joomla Text Filter option, and set it to On.
Save the plugin.

Thank you eCC & Basara  - this solved the problem for the joomla site  - can now embed code in  SP pages!  I copied it into the title box - as it did not show up in the source code/text box area.... 

However it is not showing in the DJ EVent description boxes - short or long descriptions... Can this be done?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Add Cart Code to SP Pagebuilder solved - Still Not Showing in DJ Events
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 12:26:26 AM »
Solution #1. Change the Joomla Text Filter option
Go to Extensions > Plugins > Editor.
Click on the TinyMCE plugin.
Find the Use Joomla Text Filter option, and set it to On.
Save the plugin.

Thank you eCC & Basara  - this solved the problem for the joomla site  - can now embed code in  SP pages!  I copied it into the title box - as it did not show up in the source code/text box area.... 
Thank you for posting solution!  :)

However it is not showing in the DJ EVent description boxes - short or long descriptions... Can this be done?
DJ EVent component is some kind of plugin for Joomla, try to contact them

Offline cecile

• View Profile
Thank You Basara - I have posted in their forums - hope to get a solution for this!  I much appreciate your time to have helped with the issue - will find a work around if it does not work in DJ events...  Case Closed - Resolved...  :)