Author Topic: How to navigate categories to another store url  (Read 9319 times)

Offline Geek

• View Profile
How to navigate categories to another store url
« on: February 22, 2018, 12:11:09 PM »
Hello,

I am new to Abantecart. My scenario is that different ppl will run different stores on my website. I want each user to only access and see her store, she will be able to create categories, upload products and must be able to see only the orders which she gets on her individual store.

1. Can I do the above scenario through User Group Permission Features? If yes then what permission i should be giving to each store owner on my Website?

2. I want the main store the links to navigate to different stores which I have created on sub-domains. I want User to click a category on main store, let's say perfumes and the user should be navigated to another store which is particular to perfumes but is created on different sub-domain for example perfumes.mainstore.com/ . How can I do it? I do not see any option of navigation to another url while adding products and categories to a store. Or, simply tell me how my users will know about my other stores on sub domains if the user visits mainstore.com as my other stores are subdomain1.mainstore.com , subdomain2.mainstore.com

Regards.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to navigate categories to another store url
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 12:56:28 AM »
Hello.

Create a new administrator user and provide him an admin URL like subdomain1.mainstore.com/index.php?s=adminkey
He will see only own categories and products. However, this is not a full solution few code modifications will be required to prevent this user to login into main default store and hide others stores when new products created.

Offline Geek

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 05:57:11 AM »
Ok, I will try.

Now what about second point in which I want users to be navigated to another store by clicking product link on my main store.

Offline Geek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 09:13:19 AM »
Hello.

Create a new administrator user and provide him an admin URL like subdomain1.mainstore.com/index.php?s=adminkey
He will see only own categories and products. However, this is not a full solution few code modifications will be required to prevent this user to login into main default store and hide others stores when new products created.

Ok, I will try the first point...

Now what about second point in which I want users to be navigated to another store by clicking product link on my main store. Actually the problem is if I market my main store then users will only come there and will not be knowing about my products on my other stores which are on my sub domains, for instance, perfumes.choozeonline.com

I want a solution that I bring traffic on my main store and users get on my other stores as well... there is no option on main store which can navigate the traffic to my stores on my sub domains

Offline jaja

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 02:58:19 AM »
Multi-store is something for separates stores managed in one admin panel. Add links to other stores to menu or html block

Offline nataliasimmonsu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 11:49:10 PM »
To create a navigation link that leads to a page of content in a specific category or with a specific tag:

In the Home Menu, click Pages.
Click the + icon next to Main Navigation (or another section).
Select Link from the New Page menu.
In the Link Title box, enter the name of the link as you want it to appear in the menu.
Click to add URL.

Maybe itis helpful for you

Offline KinjalShah

• View Profile
    • Digital marketing training institute in ahmedabad
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2019, 04:48:15 AM »
Make another executive client and give him an administrator URL like subdomain1.mainstore.com/index.php?s=adminkey

He will see just claim classes and items. In any case, this is definitely not a full arrangement few code changes will be required to forestall this client to login into principle default store and conceal others stores when new items made.
newbielink:https://ahmedabad.crbtech.in/digital-marketing-training-programme/ [nonactive]