Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: customized report about customer orders under Reports>Customers>Orders  (Read 3527 times)

Offline Noobie

• View Profile
Yo dudes! i altered the content of "customer orders" under Reports>Customers>Orders (btw this is the file i edited, admin\view\default\template\pages\report\customer\orders.tpl), what it basically does is to display a table output of all the orders made by a specific customer (i know that abantecart have this feature but i'm just experimenting).

What i want to happen is to display the table output on the same page as where the search textboxes are, as you can see, the output is on a different page.
(i'm pretty fvckin noob but i wanna learn)

Offline eCommerce Core

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Looks like your form submit send you to a new page.
You need to direct action on submit to the same page/controller (reporting) and add a new method that will display your result.
You would need to create a new template (tpl) file or reuse existing 
“If you’re in the luckiest one per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.”
― Warren Buffett

Offline Noobie

• View Profile
thanks sir  :D, btw i used a php script to display the search result. I tried directing the action to the same page and tried putting the php script to display the result but it seems that the tpl file cant read the php script, or am i doing it wrong? help pls, i beg you, i really wanna pull it off.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:06:50 PM by Noobie »