Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: How would one go about adding a sentora hosting package to abatecart?  (Read 3131 times)

Offline cybermono

• View Profile
Another quick question -  what would be the best way to add a sentora hosting package to abatecart?  Probably need some php hooks in the code at a guess!

Appreciate the answers as always...

Offline llegrand

• View Profile
Re: How would one go about adding a sentora hosting package to abatecart?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 02:18:39 PM »
Sentora is a control panel option from others like cPanel usually provided by a great number of hosting providers.

This question should be directed to your hosting provider.  And part of that question is who is responsible for the verison updates for Sentora -  you or the hosting provider. 

Offline cybermono

• View Profile
Re: How would one go about adding a sentora hosting package to abatecart?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 02:49:07 PM »
Hi  llegrand,

Appreciate the response.  Actually I am self-hosted, using Sentora.  With Sentora I can make Hosting packages, there is also a PHP API.  Currently I am looking at just linking across to the Sentora billing package from an  Abantecart product - but it would be nice if it could be integrated better (and I think the Sentora API might let me do that), so I am reaching out to see if anyone has done that and is willing to share.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.