Author Topic: Adding Video to Products  (Read 4094 times)

Offline SPOS50

• View Profile
    • Survivors Paradise
Adding Video to Products
« on: April 12, 2018, 03:37:07 PM »
I have access to a lot of videos from a supplier and I would like to add them to the product pages and I have not been able to do it yet. Here is where I am at:

The videos are .mov files (i don't know if that is supported)
I have added a video block on the product page
I clicked add media then clicked the video tab at the top of the media portal
When I go to add the video via uploading from my computer it just says loading then eventually stops with nothing being added and no error code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Josh

Offline SPOS50

• View Profile
    • Survivors Paradise
Re: Adding Video to Products
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 04:56:03 PM »
I'm not having any trouble with the photo's so it has to be something with how I am configuring the video but still no error message. Frustrating, I will just wait for some help.
Josh

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 01:52:37 AM »
Hi.
You need to check your error log. Most likely file is too large for your php settings

Offline SPOS50

• View Profile
    • Survivors Paradise
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 07:03:22 AM »
Hi thank you I only have one thing that is repeating every 30 seconds in my error log that over and over and it may not have anything to do with this.

2018-04-13 10:53:24 - App Warning: AbanteCart core v.1.2.10 ADispatch: construct FAILED. Missing or incorrect controller route path. Possibly, layout block is enabled for disabled or missing extension! Execution stack: - /home/survunoo9io/public_html/core/engine/dispatcher.php(76): genExecTrace('full')
- /home/survunoo9io/public_html/core/engine/dispatcher.php(289): ADispatcher->__construct('', Array)
- /home/survunoo9io/public_html/core/engine/dispatcher.php(290): ADispatcher->dispatch(Object(ControllerCommonPage))
- /home/survunoo9io/public_html/core/engine/page.php(98): ADispatcher->dispatch()
- /home/survunoo9io/public_html/core/engine/router.php(155): APage->build('common/page')
- /home/survunoo9io/public_html/core/engine/router.php(75): ARouter->_route()
- /home/survunoo9io/public_html/index.php(97): ARouter->processRoute('index/home') in /home/survunoo9io/public_html/core/engine/dispatcher.php on line 77
Josh

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 07:28:46 AM »
Try to upload small .mov file first.

Offline SPOS50

• View Profile
    • Survivors Paradise
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 10:12:46 AM »
Cool so I was able to add a 2mb 2 second video but not a 30 mb or 60mb video. So like you said it seems I have a restriction in my php, how do I allow for larger uploads?
Josh

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 01:57:30 AM »
Hello.
One setting is inside AbanteCart Admin > System settings but most important limitation is on your server. Contact your hosting support

Offline SPOS50

• View Profile
    • Survivors Paradise
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 08:36:35 PM »
All set I was able to add to videos but uploading to youtube and creating an html block. Thanks
Josh