Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: I love AbanteCart, its documentation and its forum.  (Read 566 times)

Offline OneMore

• View Profile
I love AbanteCart, its documentation and its forum.
« on: December 05, 2023, 08:44:14 AM »
Hello,

I am new to AbanteCart and would like to tell that I am falling in love with it!

I am still building my ecommerce on localhost (xampp/PHP 7.1.33) and using the 1.2.11 version of AbanteCart.

Among things that I especially appreciate is that AbanteCart is lightweight and responsive.
Having the main fields of products being directly editable in batch mode in the backend, without having to access each product individually is how every ecommerce system should be.
The fun things is that I had partly redesigned the backend of another system, and when looking at the product edition in AbanteCart, is is close to what I had designed and coded, with ajaxified fields. So, I really feel comfortable using AbanteCart's backend, almost like if I had written it.
We obviously share the same philosophy.

The backend of an ecommerce system is of uppermost importance, and AbanteCart excels in this regard.
I like the fact that AbanteCart is designed with efficiency of catalogue/product edition/etc. in mind, with a compact laptop-friendly GUI, as opposite to alla moda designs of some other systems that prove being totally unefficient for managing products.
I didn't test the in development version 2.0 yet, but hope that the spirit of Abantecart 1.x remains.

Congratulations and keep on with the good work.

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I love AbanteCart, its documentation and its forum.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 02:34:00 AM »
Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying AbanteCart and finding it easy and efficient to use. We appreciate your appreciation of our philosophy and design.