Author Topic: Currency - Page Not Found  (Read 2747 times)

Offline astonishedman

• View Profile
Currency - Page Not Found
« on: April 25, 2018, 12:48:11 PM »
Two things I'm trying to figure out:

1. I need to set currency for US Dollars only. When I navigate to System > Localization > Currency it gives me "Page Not Found! The page you are looking for could not be found! Please contact your administrator if the problem persists."  I don't see any other settings for currency. Is something wrong with my installation? Everything else is working fine.  The currency drop down is showing on the site with 3 selections, so I know it is getting this from somewhere.

2. I want to change the overall font size of the site. I'm running AbanteCart Version 1.2.12 with the Monnika theme. I've opened the style.css and changed a few things which worked, so I know I found the active stylesheet. If I try to add font-size in body{} nothing happens. I even tried !important. Does anyone know where the default font size for the site is entered?

Offline Basara

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Currency - Page Not Found
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 01:17:24 AM »
Hello.
Please make only one question in one post.
Check if currency page exist on server  /htdocs/admin/controller/pages/localisation/currency.php
If exist maybe mod_security module on your server block page https://abantecart.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AD/pages/3604484/Mod_security+403%2C+406+error

Offline astonishedman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 10:14:50 AM »
THANK YOU! I looked on the remote server and currency.php was not where you said. Maybe something went wrong with install. I uploaded the page and it worked perfectly. Much appreciated!

Offline astonishedman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 10:45:47 AM »
Disregard question 2. The theme had set all class font sizes to pixels. I set a body font size and then converted all font-size to em values.