Please help us to make AbanteCart Ideal Open Source Ecommerce Solution for everyone.

Support AbanteCart eCommerce

Author Topic: Instamojo - Indian Payment Gateway for Receiving INR  (Read 5111 times)

Offline GautamMKGarg

• View Profile
Instamojo - Indian Payment Gateway for Receiving INR
« on: July 14, 2018, 03:43:19 PM »
I am very much glad because of the love which I am receiving from the Abantecart Users. This is my first extension on Abantecart store. The extension is already viewed more than 1500+ times, downloaded 100+ times, and got 5* ratings from ~5 users.

This is a free module to integrate a free Payment Gateway. People, share the module with your friends who require an Indian Payment Gateway

Instamojo is a free Payment Gateway for 5,00,000+ Businesses in India. There is no setup or annual fee. Just pay a transaction fee of 2% + ₹3 for the transactions. Instamojo accepts Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets, and EMI.

The forum is not allowing me to post the URL of the module here. Visit AbanteCart marketplace and search for "Instamojo - Indian Payment Gateway". You may also find the module at the marketplace home page.

Feel free to contact me if you face any issue or if you need my help with setup/integration.